Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is an easy and delicious way to cook up a big batch of meat for recipes. With so many different ways to serve it, you’ll want to make a batch each week!
- 4 pound pork shoulder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a small bowl, combine all the spice and mix.
- Rub spice mixture on all sides of the pork shoulder and place in the slow cooker fat side up.
- Cook on high for at least 6 hours or low at least 8 hours or until interior temperature is 190 degrees Fahrenheit and pork shreds easily.
- Remove fat layer from pork with a large spoon.
- Use two forks to shred the meat and mix in with the juices in the slow cooker.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can sear the pork on all side before doing the spice rub if desired.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge up to 4 days or freezer 3 months.
Keywords: slow cooker pulled pork