Making these Slow Cooker Spicy Mexican Chicken Tacos in the Crock Pot makes this flavorful meal a breeze! With just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time, this may be our easiest recipe yet!
- 1.5 lb chicken breasts (about 3 large breasts)
- (2) 10oz cans diced tomatoes and green chiles (mild)
- 7 oz can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- taco shells of your choice
- taco toppings of your choice-I use chopped peppers, avocado and cilantro
- Add chicken, tomatoes, and peppers to a slow cooker and stir to mix.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Use two forks to shred the chicken and stir again to mix with the sauce.
- Serve with tacos and toppings of your choice or as desired.
- Nutritional information is for chicken alone, actual calories will change depending on type of taco shell used and toppings
Keywords: spicy chicken tacos