Turkey Stuffed Peppers are a low calorie, healthy dinner the entire family will love! Packed with flavorful meat, spices and cheese and under 250 calories per serving!
- 1 lb ground turkey, fat free
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp poultry seasoning
- 4 red bell peppers
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a sharp knife to remove the top of the bell peppers, scrape seeds out with a spoon and set aside in a baking dish.
- In a large skillet brown the turkey over medium high heat until totally cooked.
- Add water, tomato paste and poultry seasoning.
- Stir and cook an additional 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Spoon meat mixture into peppers and top with 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
Keywords: turkey stuffed peppers, skinny stuffed peppers