Turkey Stuffed Peppers are a low calorie, healthy dinner the entire family will love, no rice required! Packed with flavorful meat, spices and cheese and under 250 calories per serving and perfect for keto or low carb lifestyles!
- 1 lb ground turkey, fat free
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp poultry seasoning
- 4 red bell peppers
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a sharp knife to remove the top of the bell peppers, scrape seeds out with a spoon and set aside in a baking dish.
- In a large skillet brown the turkey over medium high heat until totally cooked.
- Add water, tomato paste and poultry seasoning.
- Stir and cook an additional 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Spoon meat mixture into peppers and top with 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
Keywords: turkey stuffed peppers, skinny stuffed peppers