This one-pan Spicy Sausage Pasta is an easy thirty-minute meal the entire family will love!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 diced onion
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 packages Butterball Recipe Starters Polska Kielbasa Turkey Sausage, sliced in 1/2" pieces
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10 oz) can Ro-Tel Mild tomatoes and green chiles
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 14.5 oz box farfalle pasta
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion
- In a large saucepan heat olive oil on medium high heat.
- Add onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add sausage and cook additional 3 minutes, stirring occassionally
- Add chicken broth, farfalle, tomatoes and chiles, and cream. Stir to blend.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium low.
- Cook 20-25 minutes or until noodles are done.
- Garnish with chopped green onion.
- (Recipe adapted from The Best Simple Recipes)
Keywords: spicy, sausage, pasta