Celebrate the Christmas season with these oh-so-cute chocolate Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer truffles!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 24 sugar cookies
- melting chocolate
- mini pretzels
- eyeball sprinkles
- red M&Ms
- Pulse cookies in a food processor or blender until finely crumbed.
- Add cream cheese and mix until blended, scraping the sides as needed.
- Roll into 1.5 inch balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Freeze at least 30 minutes.
- Before removing truffles from freezer, prepare your workspace with candy eyes, M&Ms, and mini pretzels broken in half to resemble antlers. Melt chocolate according to package instructions.
- Use two forks to dip truffles in melted chocolate and tap gently to remove excess. Place truffle on parchment paper.
- Insert the two pretzel "antlers" at the same time then add the eyes and M&M nose. Work quickly before chocolate hardens.
- Refrigerate truffles to thoroughly harden the chocolate coating before serving.
- use hard sugar cookies, not soft. I found mine in the bakery section of my grocery store.
Keywords: Rudolph truffles