This stretchy, cheesy pull apart bread recipe is stuff with garlic basil pesto for a flavorful appetizer that will be the hit of the party!
- 2 small or 1 large crusty loaf bread
- 1 cup basil pesto
- 1.5 cups shredded mozzarella or Mexican melting cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice bread into a cross-hatched pattern.
- Liberally spread pesto in between the slices of bread, being sure to get coat the interior.
- Gently push cheese down into the slices.
- Wrap bread in foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and microwave prior to serving.
Keywords: pesto pull apart bread, pull apart bread, pesto bread