These easy to make berry tarts only look difficult!
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flower
- 1 cup butter, softened
- lemon curd (I bought mine at World Market)
- strawberries, sliced
- Combine powdered sugar, flour and butter in a mixer and blend until uniform.
- Press dough in mini tart pan (these have removable bottoms to facilitate removing the tart without breaking it.)
- Use a fork to poke holes in the bottom of the tart crust.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Allow tarts to cool completely before removing from pans.
- Once completely cool spread lemon curd in generous layer on tart and top with fresh berries.
Keywords: berry tart