Soft and buttery, melt in your mouth pecan cookie combines with a generous coating of powdered sugar for dessert perfection!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except powdered sugar.
- Roll into 1″ balls
- Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees on parchment paper lined baking sheet for 10 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Roll balls in powdered sugar while still warm.
- Cool then roll in powdered sugar again.
Keywords: pecan, cookie, snowball