Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cookies are a simple, delicious treat sweetened with banana, honey, and maple syrup.
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups instant oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks, semi-sweet or dark
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas.
- Once mashed, add in peanut butter and mix until well combined.
- Add in maple syrup, honey, brown sugar, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon and mix well.
- Next, add in oats. Stir until well combined.
- Lastly, add in chocolate chunks and mix.
- For 9 large cookies, use 2-3 Tbsp of dough. The dough will be sticky, but do your best to form the dough into a cookie shape because the dough will not spread out.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes.
Keywords: peanut butter oatmeal cookies, peanut butter banana oatmeal cookies