These crispy, seasoned to perfection chicken wings are the perfect party food! It’s the perfect easy prep appetizer or main course.
- 3 lb chicken wings
- 1.5 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- Rinse and pat dry wings.
- Allow to dry for one hour in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place rack over foil.
- Cut chicken into drumsticks if desired.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Mix parmesan and herbs in a bowl.
- Dip chicken in butter then into parmesan mixture to coat. Place on rack.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for one hour.
Keywords: parmesan herb chicken wings, baked chicken wings, herb chicken wings