Tacos are everyone’s favorite but can be messy to eat-problem solved with these oven baked tacos that keep the filling from falling out and add a delightful crisp to the soft taco shell!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1.25 oz packet taco seasoning
- 16 oz can refried beans
- 16 oz can black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 10 flour tortillas
- toppings of your choice: pico de gallo, avocado, shredded lettuce, sour cream, green onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook meat according to taco seasoning instructions, set aside.
- Place tortillas in large casserole dish.
- Layer refried beans, black beans, and taco meat in tortillas.
- Top generously with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with favorite cold toppings.
Keywords: taco, oven, easy