Non alcoholic Sangria is the perfect recipe to share as an alcohol free sangria option! Packed with flavor, this drink is perfect for entertaining, baby showers, and birthday parties!
- 2 cups frozen mixed fruit
- 1/2 gallon lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 gallon strawberry/banana V8
- mint and additional fruit for garnish if desired
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher. Serve over ice.
- To make this sangria super easy I like to use frozen chopped fruit. As a bonus it also helps keep the sangria cold when you're entertaining!
- Mix this non alcoholic sangria up just before serving so it doesn't lose it's carbonation
- If you want to prep ahead of time, mix everything except the soda and keep in the refrigerator. Add the soda just before serving.
- Garnish with mint and an orange slice for an extra special presentation!
Keywords: mock sangria, alcohol free sangria