This easy to prepare Million Dollar Dijon Chicken has just 5 ingredients but is packed with flavor-the perfect easy weeknight meal!
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and spray a 9 by 13" casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Lay chicken in a single layer in casserole dish and season liberally with pepper.
- In a small bowl combine mustard, syrup and vinegar.
- Mix until uniform and poor over chicken to thoroughly coat.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
Keywords: dijon chicken