Marinated chicken tenderloins baked in the oven is a fast and easy family-friendly main dish. The marinade flavors the tender chicken tenders to perfection in just 30 minutes.
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (about 3 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- In a gallon plastic bag or large bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
- Add chicken tenderloins and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Lay chicken on the prepared baking sheet being sure to leave space between the tenderloins.
- Bake 16-18 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. *see note
Chicken tenderloins can vary in thickness. If your tenderloins are thin you may want to start checking them at 12 minutes, thicker tenderloins may take 20 minutes. Always use a meat thermometer to ensure chicken in cooked to 165 degrees F.
Keywords: baked chicken tenderloin