Maple Vanilla Cheesecake is an updated version of the classic dessert favorite. The creamy cheesecake is perfectly complemented with a touch of maple syrup!
- 1 sleeve graham crackers (9 large crackers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pecans
- (4) 8oz packages cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup plus extra for drizzling if desired
- 1/2 cup whole milk or half and half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a springform pan with nonstick spray.
- In a food processor or blender combine graham crackers, butter, cinnamon, brown sugar and pecans.
- Pulse until finely crumbed.
- Press mixture into the bottom and slightly up the sides of the prepared pan.
- Wrap the pan tightly with aluminum foil to prevent leakage.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, milk and maple syrup and beat until uniform.
- Pour filling into pan and bake for 55 minutes or until middle is just barely set.
- Cool on a wire rack then transfer to the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Wrap the springform pan tightly in aluminum foil to prevent leakage if it doesn’t have a very tight seal.
- Keep the top of the maple cheesecake from cracking by placing a pan of water on the bottom rack of the oven while baking. The moisture from the water keeps the air moist and prevents the cheesecake from drying out and cracking.
- Serve with an additional drizzle of maple syrup and pecans if desired.
Keywords: maple vanilla cheesecake