Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake is sweet, tart, and creamy all at once! Lemon cheesecake perfectly accents the sweet blackberry sauce for a dessert perfect for any occasion!
- graham cracker crust
- (2) 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 ounce lemon yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 cups blackberries
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, place a pan of water on the bottom rack of the oven.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla, egg, and yogurt and stir until blended.
- Pour cheesecake filling into crust.
- Place cheesecake in the oven above the pan of water. Bake 45-55 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- To make the blackberry sauce combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan and heat over medium heat. As it begins to heat up, smash blackberries in the pan to release the juices.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Strain sauce into a bowl and top cheesecake.
Keywords: lemon blackberry cheesecake