Combine two of your favorite desserts in this easy to prepare Layered Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie! Perfect for Thanksgiving or year round!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 prepared deep dish pie crust
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese and sugar on low speed until well blended.
- Add 1 egg and continue to mix 2 minutes. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine pumpkin, half and half, brown sugar, spices, and 1 egg for 1 minute on low speed until blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto frozen pie crust.
- Spoon pumpkin mixture over top of cream cheese.
- Bake for 70 minutes or until set (when a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.)
- Cool 30 minutes then refrigerate at least 4 hours prior to serving.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired. Store in refrigerator.
Keywords: pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin pie cheesecake