Kool-Aid Cookies are a fun, flavorful drop cookie that can be ready in just twenty minutes! Try this under 30-minute dessert recipe that both kids and adults will love!
- 1 2/3 cups Sugar
- 1 1/4 cups butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 cups of flour
- Kool-Aid in your choice of flavor(s)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a mixer cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add salt and baking soda.
- Add flour to butter mixture 1/2 cup at a time and mix well.
- If you would like more than flavor of cookies divide your dough into separate bowls now.
- I divided my dough into four equal portions and used one half packet of Kool-Aid per portion. If you are making only two colors you will use one packet of Kool-Aid per half, if you only want one color use two packets for the entire recipe.
- Mix Kool-Aid into dough until well blended and color is even.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool one minute before removing from pan.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with different flavors and colors!
- Do not mix in plastic bowls or with plastic utensils as the Kool Aid may stain.
Keywords: kool aid cookies, colorful cookie