Jalapeño Corn Dip is a spicy, cheesy party favorite, not even easier to make using the Instant Pot! Prep this dip in just minutes, then watch it disappear!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion,diced
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 4 ounce can mild diced green chiles
- 2 small jalapeños, seeds removed and diced
- 2 16 ounce bags frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Turn on the Instant Pot to sauté mode, and add olive oil.
- Add the diced onion and sauté until the onion is golden brown.
- Turn the sauté setting off, and add the minced garlic, diced green chiles, jalapeños, corn, chili powder, cumin, and garlic salt.
- Stir well, and add the chicken broth.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, and make sure the pressure valve is set to ‘SEALING’.
- Press the MANUAL button, and set the time to 8 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, beeps, and goes to OFF, quick release the pressure. (SEE NOTES) When all pressure has been released, and the FLOAT VALVE has dropped down, remove the lid to the Instant Pot, and stir the corn dip.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and shredded Colby jack cheese, and stir all together, until well blended.
- Remove the Corn dip to a serving bowl, and top with crumbled bacon and chopped Cilantro. Serve and Enjoy!
- If you’re not familiar with the ‘QUICK RELEASE’ method, read your instruction manual that came with your Instant Pot, for directions, and to make sure you know where the Pressure Valve is on the Instant Pot, and where the FLOAT VALVE is to ensure all the pressure has been released before opening the lid. Basically, you’re turning the pressure valve, with a pot holder, from the Sealing position to the VENTING position, but, read the Manual for exact instructions for your model Instant Pot. See this Instant Pot 101 post for more information
Keywords: jalapeño corn dip, instant pot jalapeño corn dip