This easy Homemade Remoulade Sauce takes just a few minutes to mix together and is the perfect dipping sauce for crab cakes, fried shrimp, po' boys, or fried green tomatoes. Starting with a base of mayonnaise and dijon mustard, this flavorful sauce is just like what you find in your favorite restaurant!
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise (I prefer Duke's)
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon dill or sweet pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (about 1 clove)
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
Keywords: remoulade sauce