It’s easy to make homemade dog treats! No fancy ingredients, just pantry staples and you can have homemade treats in an hour!
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix water, oil, peanut butter, and eggs until blended.
- In a separate bowl whisk dry ingredients. Add to wet ingredients and mix to form a ball. Add more flour if dough is sticky.
- Roll on a well-floured surface until 1/4-1/2″ thick. Cut with a cookie cutter or cut into bars. Cook for 20-25 minutes on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- substitute the peanut butter with pumpkin or applesauce
- use gluten free flour like coconut flour instead of regular flour is your dog is sensitive to wheat
Keywords: dog treat