Homemade Banana Chips are an easy, affordable, and healthy snack the entire family will enjoy!
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Slice bananas very thinly (the thinner, the more crisp they will turn out) and lay in a single layer on the prepare baking sheet.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over the bananas and bake for thirty minutes.
- Flip chips and bake another 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before eating as they harden as they cool.
- I usually pick just barely ripe bananas (yellow with some green) for banana chips
- if using overripe bananas I recommend sprinkling with cinnamon before baking to accentuate the sweet flavor
Keywords: banana chips