These Hawaiian Roll Sliders are the perfect party food-easy to make, fail-proof, and best prepped the day before! Plus, they are always the hit of the party!
- 11-ounce package carved ham
- 11-ounce package carved turkey breast
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices smoked gouda cheese
- 18 Hawaiian rolls or potato rolls
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Carefully slice Hawaiian rolls in half and place bottom layer in a 9 by 13-inch casserole dish.
- Place a layer of ham on half of the rolls and turkey on the other half. Top the ham with the Swiss cheese and the turkey with the gouda, slightly overlapping the slices. Repeat the layers.
- Place the roll tops over the meat and cheese layers.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in mustard, Worcestershire, and onion powder and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture over the rolls. Use a pastry brush to make sure all bread surfaces are covered.
- Cover with foil and leave in the refrigerator at least three hours or overnight preferably.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place covered rolls in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
- If you prefer poppy seeds in your sauce you can add 1 teaspoon to the butter mixture before pouring over the rolls
- These Hawaiian Sliders must be prepped in advance for the best results. If you are entertaining, it is so easy to prep them the day before and then pop in the oven just before guests start arriving.
- Double up on my meat and cheese layers so they are super thick and hearty, and so the sliders don't collapse once the butter mixture is poured over and they are baked. Nobody wants a soggy slider!
- These Hawaiian Roll Sliders is that they taste just as delicious cold as they do fresh out of the oven, so there's no worrying about them not tasting good cold at your party or leftovers.
Keywords: hawaiian, slider, roll, sweet roll, ham, swiss, turkey, gouda