Looking for chocolate covered strawberries for Halloween? These little chocolate strawberry ghosts, skeleton skulls, and zombies are the perfect Halloween treat for parties or gifting!
- 18 strawberries
- 10 oz white melting chocolate or candy wafers
- green sparkling sprinkles
- candy eyes
- Set up your work station with the strawberries, two bowls: one for the chocolate and one to hold excess glitter, and a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper and candy eyes.
- Melt chocolate according to package instructions.
- Hold strawberry by the very top and dip in the chocolate. Tap off excess chocolate. For the ghosts and skulls, move the strawberry immediately to the baking sheet.
Keywords: Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries