The best grilled chicken marinade recipe you've ever tasted is coming your way. It's easy to make, super flavorful, and keeps your chicken from drying out on the grill!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp minced garlic sauce
- Trim chicken breast and pound to 3/4" thickness.
- Add chicken and all marinade ingredients to a large plastic bag and seal well.
- Shake to mix and marinate in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- Grease grille grates. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Grill until interior temperature reaches 165 degrees. Allow chicken to rest 5 minutes before serving.
- nutritional information for the batch of the marinade as a whole, not including chicken
- Before marinating, pound the chicken to an even 3/4 inch thickness so it cooks evenly.
- Poke the chicken with a knife or fork numerous times before adding the marinade to help the marinade soak deeper into the meat.
- As I mentioned above, flip or stir the chicken during the marinating process to make sure the marinade soaks all parts of the meat.
- Keep the chicken refrigerated while marinating for food safety. Bacteria can spread quickly on chicken left at room temperature.
- Grease the grill generously by pouring vegetable or canola oil on a paper towel and running it along the grate. This prevents sticking of the meat.
- If you like you can double the marinade recipe and keep half set aside for basting the chicken as it cooks (do NOT baste with the marinade the chicken sat in.)
- Do not skip letting the chicken rest after grilling to allow the juices to redistribute in the meat.
Keywords: chicken marinade