Delicious, carb-free grab and go breakfast spicy sausage, egg and cheese muffins
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup shredded Jalapeño Havarti cheese
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 16 oz ground sausage, browned and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin thoroughly with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl combine milk and eggs, whisk until blended.
- Add cilantro, sausage and cheese, mix.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tin, top with additional cheese if desired.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until golden.
Keywords: spicy egg muffin