Easy Greek Roasted Potatoes are a great family-friendly weeknight side dish!
- 2 pounds potatoes of your choice, cut into 1” cubes
- juice of one lemon
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet lightly with nonstick spray.
- Combine everything except potatoes in a large bowl and whisk until blended. Coat potatoes in mixture in either a large plastic bag or large bowl.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast uncovered for 25 minutes, stir and roast another 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Don’t crowd the potatoes on the pan, allowing room around them helps them to crisp up.
- For extra crisp potatoes soak them in water to remove starch beforehand. Be sure to thoroughly pat dry before seasoning and baking.
Keywords: Greek Roasted Potatoes