These creamy, cheesy chicken taquitos have just 5 ingredients and bake up quickly-perfect for appetizers or pair with rice or beans for a fast weeknight meal!
- 12.5 oz can chunk white chicken, drained
- 4 oz cream cheeses, softened
- 5 oz pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup medium salsa
- 6 fajita sized flour tortillas
- toppings as desired-sour cream, green onion, avocado, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl combine chicken, cheeses and salsa.
- Spread mixture in the middle of each fajita and roll.
- Place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Serve immediately with desired toppings.
Keywords: Chicken Taquito