Create memories this Thanksgiving with this classic Green Bean Casserole recipe the entire family will love, along with free printable Thanksgiving place cards to decorate your holiday table.
- 2 cans (10.5 oz. each) Campbell’s® Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 cans (14.5 oz. each) any style Del Monte® Green Beans, drained
- 2 2/3 cups French’s® Crispy Fried Onions
1. Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in 3-qt. baking dish.
2. Bake at 350°F, uncovered, for 25 min. or until bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir bean mixture. Sprinkle with remaining onions.
3. Bake for 5 min. or until onions are golden brown.
Keywords: green bean casserole