Delicious peanut butter cake with chocolate chips inside topped with peanut butter glaze and chocolate and peanut butter chips! A perfectly indulgent dessert recipe!
- 15.25 oz package yellow cake mix (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush a bundt pan generously with vegetable oil.
- In a stand mixer combine cake mix, water, 1/2 cup peanut butter and eggs on medium speed until uniform.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes in pan.
- Loosen cake from side of pan if necessary and invert onto cooling rack.
- Cool an additional 30 minutes.
- To make the glaze combine 3 tablespoons peanut butter with milk until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and mix.
- If glaze is too thick add up to an additional tablespoon of milk.
- Drizzle glaze over cake and sprinkle with remaining chocolate and peanut butter chips.
Keywords: peanut butter cake