This delicious Chicken Salad with chicken, mayonnaise, grapes, and pecans can be assembled in just minutes and chilled ahead of time for a delicious summer lunch or picnic!
- 2 cups shredded chicken (about two cooked chicken breasts)
- 2/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon original Mrs. Dash seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup quartered black or red grapes
- 1/3 cup pecan chips (in baking aisle)
- In a medium bowl combine chicken, mayonnaise, and seasonings.
- Add grapes and pecans.
- Chill for at least 1-2 hours before serving for ideal flavor.
- Experiment with switching out the grapes for raisins, chopped apple, or even blueberries.
- The pecans can be substituted with other nuts such as cashews, walnuts, or almonds.
- Use canned chicken or rotisserie chicken if you do not have time to cook and shred the chicken yourself.
Keywords: chicken salad