Bacon and Cheese Egg Muffins are a fast, easy breakfast recipe perfect for meals on the go and freezer friendly too! Make a batch and always have a high protein snack ready to go!
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Mexican or cheddar cheese
- 6 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt & pepper as desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a muffin pan liberally with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs and milk and whisk until blended.
- Stir bacon and cheese into the egg mixture.
- Use a ladle to fill each muffin cup.
- Bake 25 minutes or until centers are set.
- Eat immediately or allow to cool then store in refrigerator up to 4 days or freeze.
Keywords: breakfast, egg muffins