This Classic Charleston Cheese Dip recipe is packed with cheeses, onion, and crunchy bacon and is ready in under 30 minutes. Once you try it, you’ll know why it’s always the hit of the party!
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz light cream cheese
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
- dash cayenne pepper
- 8 crushed butter crackers
- 4 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- green onion for garnish if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cheeses, mayonnaise, onion, and pepper in bowl and mix until combined.
- Spread mixture in 9″ pie pan and sprinkle with crushed crackers.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Top with bacon and green onion and enjoy!
Keywords: charleston, cheese, dip