Make authentic Spanish sangria in just a few minutes with this easy sangria recipe. This simple sangria recipe is easy to customize with your favorite fruits and wine and is perfect for entertaining!
- 2 apples
- 2 oranges
- 750 ml bottle Spanish red wine (Rioja is most common)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Chop the apples and oranges into small pieces. Add to a large pitcher.
- Add wine, juice, brandy, and brown sugar to the pitcher and stir to mix.
- Chill at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours before serving.
- Serve or without ice, adding sparkling water or soda if desired.
- Customize by changing the wine, liqueur, and fruit.
- If you prefer sparkling sangria add sparkling water or soda such as ginger ale or sprite before serving.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 48 hours although it tastes best the same day.
Keywords: sangria, spanish sangria, traditional sangria