Get ready for a taste explosion with these easy 15 minute, 4 ingredient Bacon Jalapeño Popper Eggrolls-perfect for dinner or an appetizer.
• 8 oz cream cheese, softened
• 12 oz bacon, cooked and finely chopped
• 3 large jalapeño peppers, deseeded and finely chopped
• egg roll wrappers
• oil to fry egg rolls in
- Combine cream cheese, jalapeños, and bacon in a food processor and pulse until fully blended.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of cheese mixture on egg roll wrapper and roll up.
- Heat 1/2″ oil in a skillet over medium heat and carefully add egg rolls, seam side down. Flip when golden, about 2 minutes. Fry an additional 2 minutes and remove to a paper towel-lined tray.
- Serve immediately.
These can also be made ahead of time and reheated for 12 minutes in a 400-degree oven.
Keywords: jalapeño popper, eggroll