Hearty Bacon Cheddar Quiche pulls together in a snap and is perfect for brunch or potluck dinners! Made in a deep dish pie crust, it is always a hit!
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5-6 pieces of cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 premade frozen deep dish pie shell, thawed according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place pie shell on a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper, and garlic powder and stir until blended.
- Stir in bacon and cheese.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake for one hour or until knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to sit ten minutes before cutting and serving. Top with additional cheese if desired.
- Tastes delicious hot or cold!
Keywords: bacon cheddar quiche