These easy to prepare Apple Pie Roll Ups can be breakfast or easily served as dessert complimented with some vanilla ice cream!
- 6 pieces of sandwich bread-I use potato bread usually
- Cinnamon sugar-I make my own to keep on hand by combining 1 cup of sugar with 3 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp butter, melted on a plate
- 1 large or 2 small apples, cut into 1 cm cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a rolling pin (or your hand!) to flatten the slices of bread.
- Divide the apples between the bread slices and sprinkle each with 1 tsp of cinnamon sugar. Carefully roll the bread around the apples and place in the butter on all sides, then in the cinnamon sugar to coat.
- Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crisp.
- Let cool 5 minutes and serve warm.
Keywords: apple pie roll up