Super easy mini strawberry shortcakes are ready in just 30 minutes and need only 8 ingredients you probably already have on hand!
- 2 cups strawberries-sliced
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar + 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix strawberries, water, sugar, and lemon juice until strawberries are well coated.
- Divide among four ramekins on a baking dish.
- In a separate bowl mix egg, 2 tbsp sugar, and half & half.
- Add flour and baking soda and stir until just combined-do not over mix.
- Add flour mixture on top of strawberries.
- Sprinkle with remaining tbsp sugar.
- Bake 22-28 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Keywords: strawberry shortcake