These easy single serve blueberry cobblers can be made in less than twenty minutes! With just four ingredients, they are the perfect answer to your sweet cravings!
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp yellow cake mix
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add blueberries to a ceramic ramekin, sprinkle with sugar.
- Sprinkle cake mix over blueberries and sugar.
- Top with butter.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- Serve warm.
- You can bake these cobblers in mini mason jars as well
Keywords: blueberry cobbler