Homemade ranch seasoning is so easy to make and even more delicious than store bought ranch dressing mix! Mix up your own in just 5 minutes!
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Mix all the ingredients and keep in a sealed container.
- Store in an airtight container, I use a small mason jar.
- Use this for flavoring foods like combining with breading for chicken tenders.
- You can make actual ranch salad dressing with it by combining 1 tablespoon of the seasonings with a third cup of real mayonnaise and a quarter cup of buttermilk (add more or less buttermilk if you want it thicker or thinner.)
- If you do not have buttermilk, make your own by pouring 1 1/2 teaspoons of lemon juice into a glass measuring cup. Add 1/2 cup of milk (higher fat is better). Allow to milk mixture to sit for 10 minutes before using it to make the dressing.
- Regular milk can also be substituted for a slightly different but still wonderful flavor!
Keywords: ranch seasoning, ranch dressing mix