Pizza Crescent Rolls are a fast, fun snack both kids and adults will love! Loaded with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni, they are perfect on their own or dipped in warm pizza sauce!
- 1 package Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- approximately 24 pepperoni
- 4 string cheeses
- pizza sauce (optional)
- Start by preheating your oven according to package instructions and laying out the crescent rolls on a baking sheet.
- Lay out three pepperoni and half of a string cheese on the wide end of each crescent roll and roll it up.
- Bake 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping if desired.