This grown up take on traditional s'mores combines rich dark chocolate and coconut for an indulgent cookie bar inspired dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 bag coconut coated marshmallows (you can use plain marshmallows as an alternative)
- 10 ounce package dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9" by 9" baking dish add butter.
- Add crushed graham crackers a little at a time pressing into the dish with the back of a large spoon.
- Cut marshmallows in half and layer along with chocolates over the graham crust as shown above.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and use butter knife to swirl marshmallows and chocolate together. Sprinkle with coconut to thoroughly cover the crust.
- Freeze for 1 hour before cutting and serving.
Keywords: coconut s'mores bars, dark chocolate coconut s'mores bars, s'mores bars