Remember back around Mother's Day when I showed you the cute Chocolate Bouquet I made with DOVE® chocolates? Well to say that they've become a bit of addiction around here would be an understatement! The other day I had made my boys s'mores for dessert (their favorite) and I started trying to brainstorm ways to make a more "grown up" s'mores dessert. These incredible s'mores bars are what I came up with and they are amazing!
Dude. These are good. Like, try not to eat the entire pan in one sitting good!Print
This grown up take on traditional s'mores combines rich dark chocolate and coconut for an indulgent cookie bar inspired dessert.
- 1 ½ cups graham crackers
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ bag coconut coated marshmallows (you can use plain marshmallows as an alternative)
- 10 ounce package dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup shredded sweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9" by 9" baking dish add butter.
- Add crushed graham crackers a little at a time pressing into the dish with the back of a large spoon.
- Cut marshmallows in half and layer along with chocolates over the graham crust as shown above.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and use butter knife to swirl marshmallows and chocolate together. Sprinkle with coconut to thoroughly cover the crust.
- Freeze for 1 hour before cutting and serving.
Keywords: coconut s'mores bars, dark chocolate coconut s'mores bars, s'mores bars