This 3 ingredient Coffee Sugar Scrub is an easy way to exfoliate your skin. This DIY Sugar Scrub also makes a great Mother’s Day or teacher gift as well!
It’s starting to really cool down this fall, unfortunately for me as the weather cools my skin gets awfully dry-so I tend to turn to more exfoliating treatments like this DIY Coffee Sugar Scrub.
This scrub only has three ingredients and takes a few moments to make so it’s also perfect as an inexpensive DIY gift-package them up in mini mason jars with some cute ribbon and you have a DIY gift anyone would love to receive!
- Sugar exfoliates the skin, removing dead skin cells and making skin appear brighter.
- Coffee contains caffeine which can also temporarily tighten the skin and possibly reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Almond oil is very moisturizing.
Mixing your scrub
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. *BOOM* You’re done! Told you it was easy!
To use simply wet skin and gently rub, then rinse. (Not for use on your face.) I really suggest trying this in a small spot first as with any other DIY skin treatment, just to make sure you don’t have any reactions to the ingredients, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Store the scrub in an airtight container and use within 2 weeks.
Yes, olive oil or coconut oil would also be good choices for this scrub.
You can, but you would miss out on the benefits of the caffeine on the skin.
You might also like these DIY scrubs that also make great gifts!
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- ¾ cup finely ground coffee
- ¼ cup sweet almond oil
- small jar or airtight container for storage
- Mix all ingredients in a jar.
- To use simply wet skin and gently rub, then rinse.
- As with all homemade beauty products, we suggest doing a skin test on a small area before use.
- Not recommended for use on the face or on sensitive skin.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.