These decadent Chocolate Fudge Reese’s Cookie Bars are so easy to make thanks to a base of cake mix! I dare you to eat just one!
I think we can say it’s pretty common knowledge that chocolate and peanut butter are about the most perfect combination there is. And, my friends, I have to tell you that these Chocolate Fudge Reece’s Cookie Bars are probably the MOST UNBELIEVABLE chocolatey peanut butter dessert I’ve ever made. Seriously. SO GOOD!
The Perfect Chocolate & Peanut Butter Dessert
So how did this decadent dessert come to be? Well…it was fate really. I was out solo shopping last weekend trying to finish up the last of the Christmas shopping when I decided to pop into Safeway to pick up some ingredients to make treats for my son’s speech therapist and my husband’s coworkers.
It was a spur of the moment shopping trip and I hadn’t planned out what I was going to bake so I grabbed whatever looked good in the baking aisle-you know how that goes. I spied some Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix and Hershey Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips and I just knew I could turn them into something delicious!
Chocolate Fudge Reese’s Bars Recipe
- Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- Instant chocolate pudding
- Vegetable oil
- Reece’s Peanut Butter Chips
How to Make Fudge Reese’s Bars
This is such an easy recipe, you only need one bowl (yay for less washing dishes!) Simply combine the ingredients in a bowl and pour into a baking dish then bake for 25 minutes! All done!
I mean, come on! Those peanut butter chips!
Seriously y’all. Look at them. I wish I could hand you one right now so you could experience them for yourself. I had to package them up to gift right away because I knew I’d eat the entire tray if I didn’t!Print
Absolutely decadent rich, gooey Chocolate Fudge Reese’s Cookie Bars are the ultimate indulgent dessert!
- 1 box Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 10 oz bag (about 1 ¾ cups) Reece’s Peanut Butter Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 10 by 13 glass baking dish generously with nonstick spray.
- In a mixer combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil. Mix until blended, batter will be very thick. Fold in peanut butter chips and pour into pan-spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until just set in the middle.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before cutting.
Keywords: chocolate, fudge, reese’s, peanut butter