How to make a simple, fresh blueberry mojito with fresh blueberries, white rum, mint, and lime juice. This refreshing cocktail is the perfect summer drink!
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 10 fresh mint leaves plus extra for garnish if desired
- 4 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1 lime, quartered
- 4 ounces light rum
- 6 ounces seltzer water, or to taste
- Muddle together mint, sugar, lime, and blueberries in a shaker.
- Stir or shake until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour or strain over ice, then top off the glass with seltzer and stir.
- Garnish with lime slices and mint if desired.
Keywords: blueberry mojito