Pulled Pork Nachos are an easy, tasty dish that makes a great party appetizer or weeknight meal. This delicious BBQ Pulled Pork Nacho recipe can be ready in just 15 minutes!
- 1 bag nacho chips
- 1 container Curly’s BBQ Pulled Pork
- 1.5 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- toppings of choice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread tortilla chips in an even layer on a large baking sheet.
- Cover with pulled pork then top with cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with favorite toppings and serve warm!
- green onion
- red onion
- ranch dressing
- blue cheese
- BBQ sauce
- shredded lettuce
- sliced jalapeño peppers
- sour cream
- black beans
Keywords: pulled pork nachos