This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This is the absolute BEST Apple Bread recipe on the internet. Swirled with cinnamon sugar and juicy apple pieces, try this Apple Bread recipe out and see why it has been pinned over 1 million times and has over 250 amazing reviews!
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email & I’ll send it to your inbox. Plus, get great new recipes from me every week!
Okay, in my world I’ve transitioned to Fall-we won’t talk about the fact that it’s still in the upper 80s or 90s every day! So apples, pumpkins, mums and gourds are all I can think about!
I whipped up this easy cinnamon apple bread recipe last weekend to prepare for the momentous occasion of college football starting back up and wanted to share it with you today. This bread is ah-mazingly delicious (I know I made that word up but believe me, it warrants it’s own made up superlatives!)
Want muffins instead? Try this apple cinnamon muffins recipe!
Apple Bread Recipe
I can’t even describe to you how insanely good this apple bread makes your house smell while its baking-and it’s perfection to have a slice when it’s warm out of the oven! If you try it too I’d love it if you popped back and gave it a five-star review in the comments section!
How to Make Apple Bread
- Mix the cinnamon sugar and chop your apples. Set aside.
- Stir up batter in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer.
- Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray and pour in half of the batter. Top with half of the apples and cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Pour in remaining batter and tops with remaining apples and cinnamon sugar.
- Pat toppings into the top of the bread with the back of a spoon and bake for 50 minutes.
- Let cool ten minutes before removing from the pan.
Tips for Making the Best Apple Bread
- Be sure to choose a firm apple variety such as Granny Smith, Pink Lady, Gala or Fuji. Softer types of apples won’t stand up to the baking.
- Swirl a knife through the batter if desired before baking.
Can I Freeze Apple Bread?
Yes, this bread freezes well. Simply allow the bread to cool completely then wrap in foil and store in a freezer bag. When you are ready to eat the bread, allow to thaw at room temperature before serving.
You might also like some of my other popular recipes like my Best Dirt Cake Ever, Dark Chocolate Truffles, Peanut Butter Apple Crisp, Homemade Easy Biscuit Recipe, Cinnamon Apple Cake, Apple Crisp Cheesecake, and Dutch Apple Crumble Pie.
If you’ve tried this easy apple bread recipe please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print
FREE Delicious Breads eCookbook!
Subscribe to our newsletter and I'll send you a FREE eCookbook with my very favorite easy, delicious bread recipes as a thank you gift!